In this episode, you will be introduced to how one goes about conducting a consultation. Things you should make sure you follow through on include:
- Learning about how colors work in a room design to promote desired results your client wishes to achieve;
- Direction that natural light travels throughout the space during certain times of day;
- Pathways and entries should be noted along with how much the client uses certain ones;Please feel free to leave comments or questions below.
- A questionnaire that you can follow easily and directs questions you specifically need answers to;
- Don’t forget your camera or phone that takes pictures. You want pictures of the entire room taken at different points in the rooms you plan to analyze.
- Please leave comments and questions below.