Mark your calendars for FSIA’s Bi-Annual Conference
Friday and Saturday 9-5, July 29-30, 2016 in Columbus, Ohio.
Topics on the agenda:
- New cutting edge assessment tools that help identify client road blocks to success
- Series on how feng shui mimics the new sciences: Behavioral-Epigenetics; Embodied Cognition and more
- Introducing Feng Shui Institute of America’s Holistic Business System
- For newbies just entering this field of healing, the foundational tenets of forms, structures and how the body, mind and spirit responds.
- More to be added
- Opportunities to reconnect with long-time friends in the field and to make new friends
Watch this blog for weekly updates and register soon as Early-Early Bird special lasts only three weeks.
Conference registration fee $299. Early-Early Bird special good for $100 discount through May 30, 2016. Use coupon code: 3AZOI6.
Leave a Reply